LIST OF PUBLICATIONS OF DR. MAITRAYEE ROY
- Roy M, Kumar S, Bhatla N, Ray MD, Jain D, Phulware R, Mathur S. Androgen receptor expression with clinico-pathological correlation in endometrial stromal sarcoma: a rare uterine sarcoma. International Journal of Gynecological Pathology (Accepted for publication in 2017)
- Roy M, Jain D, Kaushal S, Iyer VK, Mathur S. Conventional vs. the Paris system: A paradigm shift from ambiguous terminologies to objective criteria for urine cytology reporting. Cytopathology (Accepted for publication in 2017)
- Roy M, Gupta P, Agarwal S, Khurana ML, Khadgawat R, Tandon N. Pheochromocytoma/paraganglioma: Histopathological features as clue to the underlying germline mutation in these genetically heterogeneous tumors. (Abstract indexed and published in Endocrine abstracts of 18th European Congress of endocrinology)
- Roy M, Jain D, Yadav R, Mathur S, Iyer VK. Letter to the editor with regard to the article entitled ‘’TTF-1 and napsin-A are expressed in a subset of cholangiocarcinomas arising from the gall bladder and hepatic ducts’’. American Journal of Surgical Pathology. [Accepted for publication].
- Roy M, Jain D, Bakhshi S, Mathur S, Iyer VK. Primary Langerhans cell histiocytosis of the thyroid gland: Role of Langerin in cytological diagnosis. Cytopathol. 2015;26(2):128-30.
- Bopanna S, Roy M, Das P, Dattagupta S, Sreenivas V, Mouli VP et al. Role of random biopsies in surveillance of dysplasia in ulcerative colitis patients with high risk of colorectal cancer. Int Research. 2016;14:264-269.
- Maheshwari B, Roy M, Agarwal S, Devi S, Singh A, Khurana N, Gupta S. Umbilical cord ulceration: An under diagnosed entity. Obstet Gynecol Sci 2016;59(5):388-392
- Handigund RS, Roy M, Bali A, Patil PV, Inumella S. Intensive method of assessment and classification of the bone marrow iron status: A study of 80 patients. Indian J Pathol Microbiol. 2013; 56(1):16-9.
- Pandurang C, Roy M, Kangle R, Patil PV. Glomerulogenesis: can it predict the gestational age? – A study of 176 fetuses. Indian J Pathol Microbiol. 2012; 55(3):303-7.
- Pandurang C, Roy M, Kangle R, Patil PV. Gestational age estimation from hand and foot length. J of South India Medico Legal Association. 2012; 1(4):12-14.
- Roy M, Agarwal S, Mridha AR, Arora J, Madan K, Jain D, Mathur S. Metastatic ampullary adenocarcinoma in exfoliative sputum cytology: a rare presentation. Lung India. 2015;32(5):535-7.
- Roy M, Gupta A, Agarwal S, Bakhshi S, Bhalla AS. Extragonadal yolk sac tumor of the head and neck region: a report of two cases. J Can Res Ther. 2015;11(4):1000-2.
- Roy M, Pandurang C, Bali A. Congenital diaphragmatic hernia with hypoplastic lungs, heart, and additional anomalies: A case of ?Fryns syndrome. J NTR Univ of Health Sci. 2013; 2(2):130-2.
- Bali A, Roy M, Pandurang C, Dhorigol V. Cutaneous clear cell sarcoma: A rare tumor with difficult distinction form malignant melanoma. J Lab Physicians. 2012; 4(1):53-5.
- Gahlot GPS, Roy M, Jain H, Dash NR, KS M, Suri V. Primary extraskeletal osteosarcoma of gall bladder. Tropical Gastroenterology 2015;36(4):277–280.
- Kumar T, Yadav R, Roy M, Das P. Ampullary adenocarcinoma with osteoclast giant cells, an unique entity. Tropical Gastroenterology. [Accepted for publication in volume 38 no. 3 (July – August, 2017]
- Bali A, Kangle R, Roy M, Hunugund B. Primary cutaneous leiomyosarcoma: A rare malignant neoplasm. Indian Dermatol Online J. 2013; 4(3):188-90.
- Mastiholimath RD, Bali A, Pandurang C, Roy M, Chavan R. Cutaneous epithelioid angiosarcoma: An aggressive tumor with potential diagnostic trap. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2012; 78(4):494-6.
- Handigund RS, Malur, PR, Dhumale AJ, Bali A, Roy M, Inumella S. Severe Aplastic Anemia Manifesting After Complete Remission of Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia: Is it a Fortuitous Association? Indian J Hematol Blood Transfus. 2014; 30(1):64-7.